This half-day seminar is designed to help Christians and the churches they form to be ready when a new believer joins from a Muslim background.
Would you like to advertise this event yourself? Please download and share our Joining the Family A4 poster.
If you are interested in this event and would like to learn more about it and other things the Centre is up to, why not sign up to our mailing list?
Why is this Seminar needed?
Today in Britain growing numbers of Muslims are choosing to follow Jesus Christ. They want to join Christ’s community. But many of us in British churches do not understand their needs or know how to make them welcome. This half-day seminar will help local churches recognise and respond to this need. The speakers will include believers of Muslim background, speaking from their own experience, and other Christians with long experience in pastoral care and discipling.
Who is it for?
- All members of local churches;
- Especially, those who care for Jesus’ followers from Muslim background;
- People in the leadership teams of those churches.
What are its aims?
For local Christians and church leaders to:-
- Meet and learn from Christ’s followers of Muslim background;
- Begin to understand what issues they face, and care deeply for them;
- Learn how our churches can welcome, encourage, equip and ‘be family’ for them.
Registration will be completed on the day – but if you would like to take up a place on this seminar, please let us know as soon as possible.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]